During my year I have
- Done a display in the performance centre to accompany the Kneehigh performance of A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings
- Completed a number of PowerPoint point displays for various events including the launch of the Gorsedh Kernow special collections launch, CSM reunion and 125th event and finally the St Piran's day event.
- Produced a resource list for students researching the history of Tremough Campus
- Catalogued the Edwin Chirgwin Collection
- Gone on a 3 day placement with a Records Management Unit in London
- Created 2 exhibitions for the glass cabinet in the library: one for the special collection books and another for the 125th Anniversary of CSM
- Research into the Grotto site on Campus
- Audit of the archival stock
- Orders for supplies
- Digital Records course at Gloucestershire Archives
- Presentation to staff on digital records
- Assisted at a Public History day event
- Measured and ordered book covers
- Book Conservation course
- Supervised volunteers and visitors
- Visited St Ives Archive and University of Exeter Archive unit
- Catalogued the Camborne School of Mines Journals putting them onto CALM
- Answered enquiries
It is going to seem very strange not to be here next week. I wish all the best to the new trainee and if they enjoy it half as much as I have, they will have a fabulous year.
So in Cornish style, Duw genes!